Tuesday, February 24, 2015

historical note

Tuesday
24 February 2015; 3:15 p.m.

Just saw a bus go North on Mauri's Lane

Previously saw a bus:

Going South on Mauri's Lane, today at 2:37pm (which is consistent with my note to myself that I saw a bus yesterday at 2:38 pm)  I believe these two bus notes for two buses are reasonably consistent within a reasonably small window of time for this school session.  There might be an additional bus (or two) not yet recorded.  Having now made a note of these two buses, I will not make the note again (probably).

Thank you.


--

My Amazon affiliate link.  Please click through here to buy on Amazon.  Thank you!



To the extent possible under law, John Hofman has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this email.



No comments:

Post a Comment